Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ganesh

Olá!
Today my hello is in my language. =D
After a whole week without posting, here i am again.
Well, today was satsang day again and i was there at the institute shooting the actors when i realized that i forgot to sign my attendance.
Shit shit shit shit shit...
And i lost a violin class to go to this satsang; I need this attendance so i can finish my course as soon as possible but then, i forgot... holy crap.
Anyway,. I shoot some of my friends after the satsang, they were asking what i am up to with my camera , hahah, i told them its just a new hobby! Then i went back home, watched a movie and now i am suppose to finish that damn talks because also, i discovered that i need to do 2 talks before starting the 7 days camp - otherwise i can't do it. Hunf:~
Yah, i ll be volunteer of this 7 days camp, i think it will be fun, cause a lot of foreigns (i never know how to spell this word) come to do it, usually they do this course because foreigns dont have much time to expend here in India, they usually come to visit or business, both cases they dont have time enough. One thing about this camp that i dont like, is that the institute explain the concept of humility, but if they only explain it would be ok, but also, they make the students clean the institute, like sweeping the floor or cleaning the windows. I mean, this is not right i guess, its exploration, hahaha.
I am telling this because i believe its not cleaning floors and windows that will make one humble.
I believe that through explanation and examples we can awake the feeling of humility in someone. For example, i was talking to a friend on messenger and we reached this subject, i told him that by living here, seeing all this people on the streets, i stopped complaining about having tissues in the toilets. hehehe, this is just an example, but yet i tell you, that by living here and seeing, i stopped complaing about many things; materialistic things most of the times.
So, now i can show you some pictures, but which pictures? I posted all pics from India in my album at orkut.com
Ok, so, this pic is also in my orkut but nevermind, its one of my favorites!
Look, they look like Chiquititas! Soo cute! I was walking and i saw them, they noticed that i was trying to take their pic, haha, then this girl from right side (who is pointing the finger) asked me if i wanted their pic, and she said me to come by their side, so that we could appear in the pic together. I shoot this pic then they had to rush cause their bus was coming...
Now see this girl with scarf and pants; she looks like muslim, but i am not sure if she is. I m judging only by the clothes. Well, she is not looking at me while shooting. I heard once that muslims cannot take pictures, now dont ask me, cause i dont know if its true, hehe, i must ask this... But last year, i took a picture with a friend of mine, she follows islamism. I dont understand that much of religions, but if its the same thing i dont know. Now i am curious about that and i feel like figuring it out. hihu!
Now this elephants are for the coming festival wich is Ganesh! I am sure everybody heard about Ganesh once in a life. hehehe
Ganesh is one god of hinduism, also is considered the master of intelect and knowledge. He is also know as Remover of Obstacles (Lord of Beginnings and Lord of Obstacles), because he has an elephant head and his transportation is a rat. On this way, he shows logics solutions for problems.
This festival takes 10 days of duration and indians make big parties at the streets and they carry statues of Ganesh to the temples, its nice to see, the festival will start on 2nd september i think... I know its on the beginning of september.
I am sure from that time, i will have a lot of pics to show you! huihuih
For those who dont know which god i am talking about, here goes a pic of him:

Thought for the day:
" When you fail even after putting your best effort, keep in mind GOD must have had better plans for you hence you failed."
Written in 2008 by Yogender Singh --- India

नमस्ते!

No comments: