Monday, September 1, 2008

Hola amigos

Hola!
Sorry folks, but todays post will be small, i am kinda tired and its late night.
haha, today started with hi in spanish.
Spanish because, i noticed that i did a good friendship at yoga institute. This new friend is mexican and she is doing yoga with me. She is a nice person, funny i would say! haha!
The most funny thing i found, is that i dont notice when she is speaking english or spanish. Yeah, i mean, i can understand both languages and when she speaks, after a while i notice which language. Ok, example.. Suppose she speaks with me in spanish, while she is speaking, i am hearing, but i am not noticing which language she is speaking, i am just listening and understanding... But when i m going to reply i become to notice. hahaha.
Its a funny thing, sometimes she is speaking spanish and i reply in english, or sometimes she is speaking english and i reply in portuguese or mix of portuguese, spanish and english, ehehehehhe
Yah, i do that because my spanish is una mierda. hahahah
I can understand very well, but to speak its another story. =P
I think this mexican has the same little problem i have, people think wrong about our language. Ej.: People come to me and say -ohh you are brasilian, so you speak spanish/brasilian. There are a few that know that brasilians speak portuguese and not spanish or 'brasilian'. hahahah
I have heard people saying to my mexican friend: - ohh you are mexican, so teach me mexican words.
hahahah, i ve heard this twice at the same classroom, and for the first time, the mexican replied: -mexican is a nationality, we speak spanish!
hahah, dude, she broke their legs by saying that. hihiuhuehauehau
Also, she likes parties very much, she is always calling me to go somewhere. I think mexicans are very fun and outgoing people, just like brasilians. (yes, i know one more mexican. thats why i am saying)
Anyway, its nice to have friends, i was missing to have a good friend at classroom, just like school time. (:
Well, today my day was ok. I was suppose to wake up early but my sleep was stronger than me. So, i slept... in the afternoon, internet was not working, i wrote one more talk. Now i have to get these 2 talks for correction so that i can do them this week. - tiring.

Thought for the day:
"A beautiful life doesnt just happen; its built daily by continuous practice, humility and prayers."
---Ishvara Pranidhana / Surrender---

नमस्ते!

1 comment:

Van Guedes said...

-mexican is a nationality, we speak spanish!

huahuahuahuahuahua...melhor resposta.

Já disse, mexicanos são meio sem noção, tão meio perdidos ali, mas eles devem ser divertidos mesmo.