Friday, August 22, 2008

India

Hiiie!
Today, my mom was alone instead of me. heueuhe. I went to yoga earlier, for special class. We have to observe this classes (one per month) and make notes and take signature. Well, everybody knows that i am very organized with my stuffs, hehe, so, i made my notes in a draft, so i could make beautifully in my real book later. Teacher didnt give me the signature, she said only after i write on the right book. shit. Never again i shall go to this batch (I used to go in the morning, today i went in the afternoon).
Anyway, after that i decide to explore the institute road. My friend from hindi batch came with me. She does not speak english, only a few things, but we are friends. huhuhh. We went to a small shop and had ice cream and orange juice (of course i would have my favorite juice, even if i had an ice cream in hands. heheh).
Then I came back to the institute for regular classes, my friend went home. Remember i told that i usually give ride for Payal and Sudhi?! Well, indians are so shy with some things, i must say, hahaha.. today my dad was in the car to pick me up, and payal got in the car, Sudhi didnt, he went home by train, he was shy because my dad was in the car... It is not the first time that it happens, i think indians are like that.
Yaah, i am talking about indians, so i feel like posting some pics from here.. huihuihu
GOTCHA!! HAHA!

That guy was having fun hahahah; those boys noticed that i was taking their pics, so i just waved at them, they laughed, i tried to take pic of them laughing but the car moved out. ):
Yaa, they use formal clothes as school uniform.. I think they look like "chiquititas" heueuhehuh, but some of them, are cute. (ya, i am not friend of children. heueuheh)
Once, i was at the airport and i saw an indian boy with tuxedo and shoes.. i was wondering where was the wedding, but actually, their parents made this to him. heheueuh, pity... he would be hours inside the plane with that clothes.
Who would like a Pepsi?!?!

Well, the small shops i always talk about are like this one. hehehe
Not kidding!!!
I shall show another picture to prove my words..

Dude, i really wanted my pictures larger, bigger, but this blog i dont know how to opperate very well i guess... pictures are very small here ):
If you guessed 'man, whole mumbai is in workmanship' yes, you are right. I think i inhale lots of kilos of dust. If wasnt yoga to help me to breath.. hehe, i would be doomed i guess.
Yah, that's it, i ll not write too much today. Also, i will not speak about yoga stuffs today. I started to write late night, means, i am tired.
Hope you enjoy the pics. (:
Ah ya, i changed again the font. XD

Thought for the day:
" Have a unique feature, like salt. Its presence is not felt but its absence makes things tasteless/useless!"
--- Author Unknown ---

No comments: