Sunday, August 24, 2008

Satsang day!

Hello..
Now, while eating pringles i am typing this post. Nham...
Well, today was a reflective day i would say.
I woke up, went to satsang* in the morning, then i was waiting for a brasilian friend to come here, but she didnt come. I mean, she is sister of my brother's friend, so, my brother called him to have lunch here, my mom told me to invite his sister also. Well, let's say we are not close friends. We just know each other.
They just didnt come, without call us to say they could not make it.
So, now, i have to eat Lasagna every day...
My parents and brother went out, i stayed home doing my talks and books summaries. Then the power got off, i mean, no lights, in the night, luck of me my mobile was next to me, so i could take a few candles. At this moment Max was with me, we were alone in the house, i mean, if i would be alone i think i would be very scary or kinda of. But my dog was with me, i felt like i should 'protect' him, so i wasnt scary, i was very calm and took the candles. It seems nonsense, but in fact, we have this instincts.. Another example was when we (mom, 'brotha', dog and me) were at the airport . If i would be alone maybe i would get lost or feel like lost, but i was the one who could communicate properly and i was thinking about taking care of my family, so i felt more 'responsible'. Usually, my dad does everything at these places like airport, but this day, dad was not there. We made ourselves on our own. (:
Back to today, hehe, i am feeling a bit weird. But not because of the blackout or whatever, I mean, people forget us very easily, i was looking at my orkut.. what for do i have that thing?!
Well, it took more time for this to happen then i really thought. I am thankful anyway.
Now back to India, hueuheh...
*Satsang is a kind of acting that we do every sunday to teach yoga for the public, anyone over here can come and watch, its free; i mean, we teach yoga through acting, performance, its very fun, a different way to teach yoga) .We have 2 kinds of teachers training course, the hindi batch and the english batch, in alternate sundays, each batch make your performance and also decoration of the institute.. Usually we get tired after each satsang, but is fun..
Surely i took pictures to show you and also, i made a smaaaaall video clip; this last sunday satsang was in hindi.
This is the video:

And here i have some pictures. Look carefully at each detail, each cloth... (:
Now this is a part of the decoration. It's the OM symbol. Very popular in yoga stuffs.. It's made of petals, sometimes, they make with colourful sand.. Its just so beautiful!
Particurlarly, i prefer with sand, its more delicate..
Candles are always present in the satsang.
Ah ya, they dont the habit of lighting incenses. I mean, i see some incenses to sell, but at the institute i never saw someone practicing with it. Weird, but yet, i never asked, hahaha, i will ask surely. ;D
Now see this picture below, they were acting! (:
Those in the middle, in white and orange colour are Dr Jayadeva and Hansaji. They are the masters of the institute, the teacher of the teachers! heheueueh! In indian culture, people touch their (masters) feet to show respect.
Now i will become their photographer,. hahahah!
Next satsang i ll be acting, i hope someone take pics of me! :D
Ah ya ya, i told that i am very shy etc etc, but, its not the end of the world, i ll do that *again* easily,. hihuhih
Sorry for not write that much today also, its already midnight. Gotta sleep.
Yeah, i am becoming better on managing my camera! XD
Oh yeah, one more thing, i have deleted my flog. -- Its not a new information anyway.

Thought for the day:
" Ignore weak moments, but never ignore what made you weak at that moment."
Written in 2006 by Harsha R. --- India

No comments: