Monday, August 18, 2008

New blog.


Hello! Here i am creating one more blog.
I will not tell what is this blog about, cause i haven't decided yet; same for the language.
Maybe this blog can substitute my flog, cause flog is for pop people, i am a nerd. @_@
I will make this post very simple. I like simple things. (:
Right now i am watching Axn, its there one movie that i forgot the name (tipical) , i have watched many times this movie and i like the soundtrack.
Also, i am uploading a video on youtube.com , its a video made by me, just to have an idea on how interesting is the indian television. (boh...)
This is the vĂ­deo:


Hope you enjoy. (:
Now i finish with a thought for today:

" The smallest good deed is greater than the grandest intention."
-- Written in 2008 by Ybonette Gonzales - Philippines

No comments: