Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hair cut

Woooh!
Hello everybody! (is there someone over here?)
I was suppose to explain that end of my last post right?!
Well, i feel like not wanting to, but i will...
Yoga says: Accept things/situations as they are.
Ok, i ll accept, but my theory is that i can change the thing/situation IF possible! And make my best to try to change if its a bad thing/situation. Well, everyone has a theory, i just told mine now.
Aww, yet, i have to look for topics for my yogi talks.. We do talks (presentations) on this course. And yet, I feel a bit insecure about my english, but i think i can handle it well.

(:
Waaa, i made another video about indian television, but its not possible to post here cause its not working on computer, only in my camera i can watch. I dont know why, its in .avi file, it was suppose to work...
Anyway... I ll try to figure it out.
This post will be related only to ME, because sometimas we must take the day only for us, to go to a beauty saloon, go shopping etc..
Ahhh, beauty saloon, love that. ;D
Today was my appoiment for a hair cut.
It has been a long time i dont cut my hair, but today, 'boh', the 'hair cutter' didnt have pity of me. o_O
Actually, i wanted my appointment with Winston, a chinese man, but he is out of town, so, a chinese woman was there, i dont know her name..
I told her, i wanted the same cut that Winston have done and also i said her not to cut so much. I think she didnt take me seriously. hehehe

When she finished, i was impressed, my hair is so cute, its short, but cute! Everybody is saying that they prefer my hair when it was long. I understand them, but in fact, i loved this hair cut!
Now, this is how i look with long hair (left) and this is how i look now, in short hair (right):

I could make my long hair as "lion" as short, but long. o_O (understood that?!) But... its very wild. Society is not prepared for that. huaeuheuhauheuhaeuh













Thought for the day:
" Your morning thoughts may determine your conduct for the day. Optimistic thoughts will make your day bright and productive, while pessimistic thinking will make it dull and wasteful. Face each day cheerfully, smilingly and courageously, and it will naturally follow that your work will be a real pleasure and progress will be a delightful accomplishment."
--- Author Unknown ---



2 comments:

Lorde da Insanidade said...

Bem, eu vim aqui apenas dizer duas coisas:

Uma: Vc fica melhor de cabelo grande...hueuhehue

Duas: Eu venho aqui.

Katherine C.S. said...

aeeeeeee
que lindaaa
eu gostei desse cabelo, era oq vc tava qd veio aqui .. nao é? curtinho, uma gracinhaa :)

óó, eu tbm tenho blogg hehe .. me visitaa amigaa
eu tbm vou estar escrevendo qd eu viaje ,, alias falta pouco umas 2 semanas :S hehe

se cuida amigaa

saudadees

bjoo