Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sevagram tour - A journey to the heart of India

Hiii!
Ahnmn, i told that i would tell about my trip in this post, isnt it?!
Well, i ve got the pics now :D
I went to Wardha here in India. I was hosted in Arogyadham (http://www.arogyadham-seva.com/). It is a nice place, they have some activities like yoga and naturopathy. I would say its like a spa. I loved the treatments and the enviromment is very good too, but i found the food a little spiced in the beginning, but after the second day they were making non spiced food. (Good for me, haha)
Here one pic of the place:
This small doors are the rooms and there is a small very round tree, there is the massage/naturopathy room.
Some treatments i ve done:
- whole body mud application
hauhah, this was so funny, my friend and i did together, the woman applied mud on us then we had to be under the sun for a while, i was feeling like a monster after the mud dried. hahaha, then we took shower outside, cold water. haha, sounds weird but the weather was hot so it was fine.
- Spinal bath
Ah ok, this was nice but not sooo nice. heheh
I mean, i had to lie on a machine that massages the spine with water; the water comes 'with strenght' and its a little uncomfortable. I was wishing the time pass fast. hehe
- Massage
I dont need to say anything, massage is always nice. haha
- Steam bath/face
Hahaha, man, this was funny. First i did the facial steam, this was normal. The woman put a towel on my head and the steam was coming to my face. After that we feel very fresh.
The problem was the bath steam.. heheheh, they have cut a wood box so that people would get inside and this wood box has a whole so that your head stays out of the box.
I tried to get inside the box but i am too tall... my shoulders were on the same level of the whole.
¬¬
If i had insisted, my knees would be bended. hahah damn it. i couldnt try the body steam. anyway...
- That green cream on the face
Hehehe, they loved to see my green face, i have pics but its not on the pc. heheh
- Jalaneti
This is kriya yoga, i knew only one way to do jalneti, now i know 2 ways.
look what i learnt there:
I wish i had my pic doing this. hahah
It seems very difficult but its not.
You just have to put the pot in your nose and wait for the water to come out. Please dont do that at home without knowing properly how to do. Im just telling the gross thing, but actually the water should be well prepared. anyways..
The other way to do (the way i already knew) is like you have to breath in the water through one nostril then the water should go to your mouth. These are techniques of cleanness.
On this trip, i went with my yogic friends. We were 3 brasilians and 2 indians. (:
Well, next post i ll post something about my routine over there (beside the treatments, haha)
Today i m doing 2 posts in one day because my computer is not working (damn it) and .. anyway.
I ll be back. (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eu quero muito ver a foto de vc fazendo isso...uhauhauhauha

Johnny Garbin said...

é que hj to sem tempo
mas vou lê certeza
e vai melhorar meu inglês huahuahuahua